Monday, March 4, 2013

My Little Copycat and Other Quotes

Kate is very good at watching what we do and mimicking it.  I found her walking around, pushing her baby in her cart, and talking to Daddy on her cell phone.  Even the things she says on the phone are things I say.  I really have to be careful about what I say and do these days.

She's been calling Grant rude a lot lately and I had to tell her that she needs to say kind things about him instead.  So the other day Grant called her a sweet baby and she said, "Granty call me sweet baby.  That so nice, so sweet, so kind!"  (All things that I've said individually, but not all at the same time.)

Her new ritual at bedtime when I put her down is for her to say, "Goodnight, Mom!  I love you too much!"  I  don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing that!  I think she got it from me saying "I love you so much" but I like her version a lot better.  

No comments: