Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Sad Day

I'm really behind in my blogging. Things are really out of order. I took Grant for his 4-year-old check-up a few weeks ago. As you can tell, he was not pleased. I was trying to stay as calm and nonchalant as I could and I took my phone out to distract him. I couldn't resist getting a picture of his poor, pathetic little face to show Nate how our morning was going. By the end, all was forgiven and he even invited Dr. Kim to go to Disneyland with us.

Unfortunately, it wasn't over. We had to go to get his blood drawn down the hall. He didn't know what was going to happen and went into the room all happy. The guy tied the rubber tie around Grant's arm and he thought it was funny. Then the needle was put in and he was incredulous. "That hurt me! Why you hurting me???" It was so sad--I wanted to cry! Needless to say, I'm glad that day is over.

No comments: