Sunday, March 21, 2010

Vacuuming Buddy







One of my favorite things Grant does now is help me with my vacuuming. When he was really little, he didn't care about the vacuum. Then he went through the scared stage when he'd SCREAM whenever the vacuum was out--unless I was carrying him along on my hip. That was a great way to work up a sweat. After that came the "helping" stage where he was okay with it as long as he was holding the vacuum with me. That was definitely the slowest vacuuming I'd ever done. Now we're finally at a really fun stage. When I get the vacuum out, he runs to the closet where I keep it and grabs the stair attachment. It looks like a regular vacuum head, but doesn't have a handle. He comes along with me and pretends to vacuum next to me. It's really cute.

1 comment:

Crystie said...

It's so good to hear that they move through different stages on the vacuuming. Ella's in the scream unless Daddy or I hold her. Being pregnant right now I can't manage more than a room at a time without Daddy to hold her.