Saturday, March 15, 2014

Playing at the Park


 Kate, picking out her snacks for the park.  At least half of the allure of the park for her is eating snacks there.  


 We've had so many beautiful days lately! 

 Kate finally got onto the swing.  In the past, she might let me put her in the baby swing, but if she moved at all she would SCREAM.  This time she sat in the big kid swing and let me move her slightly. 

 She only moved slightly--but she kept looking over her shoulder and warning me "Stand back!  You don't want to get knocked over!"  There wasn't any chance of that...but I obliged her anyway.


 Grant, Malachi, and Shayla digging--the boys dug the entire 2 1/2 hours we were there.

All that fresh air and digging wore this guy out!  Kate was exhausted, too--it's the only time I told her it was time for a nap and she said, "I'm too tired to go upstairs!"

No comments: