Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Few New Favorite Quotes


Context: Nate was out for the evening with a friend and I was putting the kids to bed.
Mom: Daddy loves you guys!
Kate:  Huh?  Daddy loves guys?

Context: Kate got a new toy shopping cart and Grant saw he pushing it for the first time.
Grant: I like it!  You look like a wife!

Context: Grant got some of his Jello onto a piece of paper that Kate was drawing on.
Kate: Granty put Jello on my paper.  That's WUDE! (She frequently is accusing Grant of being rude.)

Context: Grant was trying to decide what he wants to be when he grows up.
Grant: When I'm a teacher, I'm going to have the boys sit at one table and the girls at another table.  Because sometimes it's hard to tell which ones are the girls.  Oh, unless they have a ponytail."






No comments: