Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snapshots of a Day #2

So I actually remembered on the 10th to take 10 pictures! Hopefully next month I 'll have more exciting things happening on the 10th. This time, it was a very uneventful day:

9:30 Got a busy morning so I'm starting my exercise late while Grant works on a vocabulary computer game.
10:30 The dragon (Grant) plays in the tub while the princess (Mom) puts on her makeup. (He wants me to pretend to be the princess ALL THE TIME...if you thought Barney's voice was annoying, you should hear the princess.)
11:30 The dragon and the princess go to Walmart to pick up supplies for his preschool class.
12:30 Lunch is ending. I saved the best for last (or so I'm telling myself).
1:30 Sampling at Costco. I found that chewing gum while shopping is my best defense against all the goodies and Grant's happy to get them all to himself.
2:30 Mr. Clean and I took a little spin around the kitchen.
3:30 Deciphering how many points are in those goodies from Costco. 5 pieces for 1 point is acceptable. No, I didn't eat the whole 1/4 cup.
4:30 Planting "pomagranick" and avocado trees and green peppers in Grant's room, then pretending to eat the fruits of our labor. We grow the best pretend produce around.
5:30 Grant and I are fixing dinner together. He commandeered the sweet potatoes and thought they looked like organ pipe cacti. I thought the little hats were a nice touch.
6:30 Daddy's home!!! Grant's new ritual is to bolt for the door as soon as he hears the garage door opening so he can play in Nate's car for a while before dinner. Daddy's a good sport and never complains about all the little fingerprints all over his mirror and dashboard.










2 comments:

Crystie said...

Very cute! It's so fun to see a "day in your life"!

Bekah said...

That is really fun and cute!!