Friday, February 18, 2011

Random Conversations






















Me: Do you know who the President is?
Grant: Oh, it's George. George Washington.
(They've been talking about President's Day at school.)

After Grant's rest time, I noticed that he'd changed his clothes.
Me: Did you have an accident?
Grant: No, it was just a little bit wet.
Me: Why was it wet?
Grant: Oh, maybe it was rain...that dropped down...from the sky.
Me: In your room?
Grant: Yes?
Hmmm, somehow I just don't think so. Another day he said, "It's not an accident. Maybe I'm just sweaty." At least at this point it's easy to tell which of his explanations are true and which are made up. I wonder if he'll always think I'm that gullible.

2 comments:

Crystie said...

What a great picture! Grant is looking so grown up. I love reading the things he says. :-)

Kyle, Steph, and Suzie said...

He is turning into such a little man! So sweet:)