Monday, June 14, 2010

Cleaning Day at Home

Mondays are cleaning days, and Grant was such a great helper to me today. Not only did he clean up his toys and help sort laundry, he entertained himself while I worked away. I was working in the kitchen and hadn't seen him in a while so I looked in the living room and found that he'd made a train. He had filled the boxes with toys and was making train noises as he sat there. I asked him about his train and he said it had "box cars." I think he's going to like puns as much as his mom and Papa Jordan.





















Later he helped me wash a few things in the kitchen. He insisted that "Granta do it" (he frequently refers to himself as Granta) and I was pleased to have the extra set of hands. I think he's got the hang of it!

1 comment:

Crystie said...

Love it! What a great helper and very clever too!